Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrity Body parts you want or don't want

I saw this article online about people requesting to have their bodies changed to resemble those of celebrities . It lists the top 8 celebrity body parts that people admire about celebrities and this got me to thinking. I know all about why men may want Matthew McConaughey's chest and abs or women may want Angelina Jolie's lips or Kim Kardashian's butt. Even Jessica Simpson's breasts make the list. It just makes sense that people may want to emulate famous attractive people. Plastic surgery may be a bit extreme way of going about it but hey different strokes for different folks.

We here at YJKOBT have a slightly different take on this phenomena as you might imagine. Instead of the top most wanted celebrity body parts how about the Top NOT Requested celebrity body parts. For instance I would imagine that even though David Beckham has the most requested male legs that there aren't too many people going into their surgeon's office and requesting Michael Moore's legs. I am pretty sure that people haven't been flocking to their oral surgeon and requesting the "Amy Winehouse look" for this new year coming up.


If Angelina Jolie's lips are at the top of the list then Mick Jagger's have to be way down at the bottom next to Andy Roomey's eyebrows and Barak Obama's ears. Ther are a ton of them out there, so I want to hear from you guys. What do you think? What would be some of the celebrity body parts that people would be least likely ask their plastic surgeons to replicate? Give me your ideas in the comments and don't hold back. The funnier and more outrageous the better.
-Doc

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I made an appointment for my husband next week for a Chris Robinson (from the Black Crowe’s) or Owen Wilson nose job. I have not decided which one I like the best. Evidently Kate Hudson liked both. Still can’t figure that out? How these guy’s got such a hot actress? Unless like the saying if they have big feet…..maybe that goes the same for big noses? I don’t know….just saying!
How about Courtney Love….think I just want her over all drugged out look. That would be hot….NOT!

Chandra said...

Kirstie Alley's mid section...just what every woman/man wants...a ton of flubber and the thighs to match!

DILLIGAF said...

Any celeb with a big dick would do me...

Anonymous said...

I would NOT want anything Angelina Jolie. I don't get her appeal; she's scrawny and has a scary face.

I also would not want Mackenzie Phillips' chin (or lack thereof), nose, or anything actually.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I don't even think Jay Leno wants his chin.

mo.stoneskin said...

I bet you wake up sometimes in the middle of a horrible nightmare where you have somehow ended up with Jagger's lips, Roomey's eyebrows and Obama's ears coupled with Jessica Simpson's breasts...

j said...

Add Adrien Brody to Southern Belle's list of nose job look-alikes.

I personally can't wait to get the "Betty White Boobs." It takes an investment of time, not money.

Drew B. Dope said...

I've got a DONT for you! Flava Flav's anything! lol

ZenDenizen said...

Senator Clinton's lower half, not really dying to fill out my pantsuits that way...