Friday, September 5, 2008
Friday's Top Ten List - September 5th.
Top Ten Things Overheard at the Republican National Convention
10. 'I didn't know that John McCain was in Abe Lincoln's cabinet too?'
9. 'Sorry Senator Craig, I don't have the bathroom key. How'd you get in here anyway?'
8. 'Sarah Palin's daughter is Jamie Lynn Spears?'
7. 'Mitt can Mitt my ass.'
6. 'I, Mike Huckabee, believe that John McCain has evolved to become a great American President.'
5. 'No Mrs. Palin. There will not be a swimsuit competition.'
4. 'Yeah Mrs. McCain, I'm sure you would beat Sarah Palin in a swimsuit competition if there was one.'
3. 'Yes my name is Mel Martinez...I was invited to be here as a guest speaker....Mel Martinez....Mel Martinez...Mel....ah a senator from Florida...M.A.R.T.I.N.E.Z...'
2. 'Good morning Vice President Cheney. Do you have an extra pair of Depends that John can borrow?' (Yeah I know that was mean).
1. 'When I am president I will make sure we exit Vietna...er...Iraq swiftly and smoothly.'
I am out of the office today. Have a great weekend everyone!
- The Mountain Cat