The Top Things You Didn't Know About Doc & The Mountain Cat
10. Doc's favorite president is Lyndon Baines Johnson. And coincidentally he once dated a girl named Lady Bird.
9. The Mountain Cat is a former a subway graffiti artist in the early 1980s.
8. Doc once had breakfast with Don Imus at the Lowe's Motor Speedway.
7. The Mountain Cat once got seven stitches up his nose after a freak garden fence accident.
6. Doc won employee of the month at the Hickory, NC Rockola Cafe in January 1994.
5. The Mountain Cat was conceived at Woodstock while his parents tripped on Peyote.
4. Doc has no sweet tooth. In fact, he prefers the taste of a grapefruit over a chocolate cake.
3. When The Mountain Cat was 8 years old, he saved his dog Timmy who fell down a well.
2. When Doc was eight he was actually part of the Super Bowl pregame show along with a bunch of other kids waving American flags Miami Florida in January 1979.
And the number one thing you did not know about Doc & The Mountain Cat is...
1. The Mountain Cat is a direct descendant of the once Roman Emperor Marcus Aureluis.
(Four of the above items really are true. Can you guess which ones?)
Hmmmm what else is there to know about the two of us?
- The Mountain Cat