- When I was a child, I used to tell everyone ‘When I grow up I want to drive a fire whinge-win!'
- When I was a child, I was with my parents in a car and I pointed out the window and yelled ‘Oh look, Kenfucky Tied Chicken!’
- When I was a child, I once asked my mom for a Sesame Street Bagel.
- When I was a child, my favorite TV show was Wonderama. Remember that show folks? I cried when it was cancelled. (Insert sad face here).
- I don't think I ever went to see a movie in the theater just to see the special effects. It doesn't excite me. Except maybe when I was a child.
- My dad's favorite word is Usufruct. I don't know why? I guess it makes him sound smarter when he uses it.
- What do atheists scream doing sex?
- I am a member of Wait Watchers. I just wait around too much and I watch my weight grow. Man I need to start eating better. (Insert sad face here).
- I hate sandals. My feet just don't get the security I need.
- I cannot stand those tiny paper packets of salt and pepper! They annoy me. So I keep salt and pepper shakers at my desk. Aren’t you glad I shared that with you?
- The first time I was on an airplane was 20 years ago when I moved to Charlotte from New York. I was listening to Pink Floyd’s The Wall in my cassette Walkman. As soon as the plane took off the little girl’s voice in the song 'Goodbye Blue Sky' said ‘Look mummy, there's an airplane up in the sky'. Kinda neat don’t you think?
- Teri Hatcher escapes from mountain lion! Cougar Attacks Cougar. Click here for the full story.
- An example of bad color commentating by a newscaster:
- A true example of bad color commentating by a newscaster:
FYI BTW ROTFL N LOL UR BFF LSMFT,
The Mountain Cat