Sunday, April 6, 2008

The McVietnam Song

The winner for the best comment for my Friday’s The Top Ten Worst McDonald's Food Ideas goes to Phrankie Bondo who wrote:

The Country Joe McDonald Burger: "Gimme an F...gimme an I...gimme an S...gimme an H"

Very funny play on Country Joe McDonald & the Fish’s Vietnam Song as performed live from Woodstock. And considering how advertisers like to reminisce about the 1960s and Woodstock, this vulgar rant by Country Joe probably would never be used as a parody to help sell burgers and Filet O' Fishs! LOL

Phfankie Bondo, to quote McDonalds ‘I’m Lovin’ It!’ You win a Golden Lion!


Please stop by Phfankie Bondo's blog page, ~Steamboat Slough~ , at http://shadygrove999.blogspot.com/.

Y’all have a great Sunday.

- The Mountain Cat

8 comments:

Ken said...

Congats Mr. Country Joe Gillhooly
[aka] Bondo

Doc said...

Congrats Frankie !!

Leighann said...

Congrats Phrankie!

Anonymous said...

I loved that one congrats

Unknown said...

Very good - Enjoy your award.

Lu' said...

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Congrats Phfrankie!

Anonymous said...

Much congratulations on winning such a fantastic award Phfankie Bondo.
Doc, thanks for stopping by my Blog and wishing Ayden a happy Birthday. I will return regularly because Iliked reading what I read..... but I must say your map is slightly out cos the town I live in is a little more populated than the one your map says I live in but not too far away from the location they chose (about 40 mins)so I won't complain too much.
Hugs and have a wonderful day.
Lesley

Phfrankie Bondo said...

In the immortal words of "Goofy":....gorshk! ...thanks for the award and keep on keepin' on!