Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ask Doc and the Mt. Cat 1/30

This question comes sorta non-anonymously:

My question is... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop??

LeapOFaith


Dear Leap O' Faith:

We feel that we are not quite qualified to answer your question but instead refer you to that wise old sage Owl:





His answer is (all together now) A ONE..... A TWO..... A THREE (CRUNCH) - THREE LICKS!

Hope that answers your question. Please keep them coming and we will do our best to answer them. Until next time


-Doc and the Mt. Cat

11 comments:

The Mountain Cat said...

It takes longer in a feedbag.

Jahooni said...

TMC-LOLOLOLOL!

DirkStar said...

What!?

Stealing material from a copyrighted owl?

Shame, shame, shame!

You should have given a referral to the owl. He worked hard for his title and deserves to be treated like a professional.

What's up, Doc?

Schmoop said...

Youu guys are freakin' brilliant. Cheers!!

Unknown said...

I happen to have a Tootsie pop right here, but while I get farther than 3 licks, I lose count and generally bite before I get to the middle.
I want that cookie jar!

Leighann said...

Lame. You guys could have done so much better than that overrated rat bastard Owl.

I want youtube videos of you both putting this querry to the test! *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Ha! I forgot about the owl!! Although, I have to disagree with him...if you have patience, it takes a lot more than 3 licks. = )

I'm with mama bear on the cookie jar, though...LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I forgot about the owl!! Although, I have to disagree with him...if you have patience, it takes a lot more than 3 licks. = )

I'm with mama bear on the cookie jar, though...LOVE IT!!

Doc said...

Glad to be of assistance Leap O... Like I said. I think we aren't qualified - I don't think that I have had one of those things in like 20 years... We deferred to the "expert"

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was eating one at the time...that's what made me think of the question. I had forgotten how yummy they are! = )

Thanks, Doc & TMC...you guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this reminds me so much of the song! My Sisco! lol oh the thoughts going through my mind! LOL

Still Single