Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Things that Annoy Me
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and felt the need to purge it from my system so here you go:
1. People who don't use their blinkers--what am I, psychic?
2. People who don't drive at least 5 miles over the speed limit--get out of my way! No, the police are not going to stop you for going less than 7 miles over. I have this on good authority.
3. Stupid people--I suppose I need to define this for you. Basically anyone who doesn't use common sense or asks obvious questions. Stop wasting my time.
4. Mean people--Why? Is your self-esteem that low? Suck it up and be nice!
5. People who spread rumors/talk behind others backs--If you have something to say to me/about me, please have the balls to say it to my face. I promise I won't punch you...probably.
6. People who quit when they don't get their way--"I didn't get to play the game I wanted so I'm taking my ball and going home". How old are you?
7. People who complain they're overweight--put down the Big Mac and fries and do something about it.
8. People who fart and then blame it on someone else--we know it was you, just own up to it already!
9. Negativity--I think the world would be a much better place if we were all a little more positive. We'd for sure be happier!
10. Diplomacy--why can't we just say what we mean? Why use 12 words when 2 will do?
Whew! I feel MUCH better. Thanks for listening. I'll return the favor if you comment with your own annoyances.
-As American as Apple Pie