Friday, March 14, 2008

Golden Bastard!

The winner for the best comment on my Top Ten Least Well Known Political Scandals is that Cynical Bastard himself, Jay!

His hilarious comment is:

Ronald Reagan's Depends were delivered to the White House in boxes labeled "Confidential Presidential Briefs."

Jay come on down and claim your Golden Lion Award:


Please visit Jay's blog page at http://cynicalbstd.blogspot.com/.

Ahh thanks for the memories!

Y'all have a great weekend.

- The Mountain Cat

11 comments:

lu said...

congrats Jay

Doc said...

Jay comments are always funny...congrats Dude!

Micky-T said...

Way to go Jay!

Jay said...

Cool beans! I'll have to celebrate my dramatic win in my Monday post!

These constests are so much fun. I actually thought Lu's LBJ galloping around in his tighty whities would win. ;-)

Jahooni said...

whatever. i am done with head games **snicker**

Dana said...

Jay has an amazing ability to come up with some amazingly funny stuff, whether in *his* blog or in all of the blogs he comments on!

CONGRATULATIONS JAY!

Matt-Man said...

Ha. Good One Jay. Cheers!!

Single In The City said...

CONGRATS JAY!!!!!!

The Mama Bear said...

WTG Jay that was hilarious....and to think I went for factual scandals.

CarmenSinCity said...

Yay Jay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jay...well deserves!

PS - I love the new award, TMC!

LeapO'Faith