Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tuesday Word Game winner

We have a winner in the Tuesday word game !! It was a tough choice because all the answers were really good however someone had to win and this weeks winner is Leighann for her answer:
"Perez Hilton is said to be bent over in anticipation of the arrival of the bus and it's possible extraterrestrial occupants."
Congrats Leighann, that answer made me laugh the most, not to mention a disturbing mental image. So here is your award. It's the BIG PEACH!!
I wanted something with a bit of local flavor so this is a picture of the watertower in Gaffney SC (just google Gaffney Peach) that faces I-85. The big joke of course is that they put the crack of the peach facing the road and it really looks like a "full moon". A perfect and hopefully original trophy for winning the Tuesday word game.


Make sure and check Leighann out at Pessimists need Love too . I have the HTML coding so you can use as a button on your blog if you want to. Just e-mail me at docnolz@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send it to you... Of course I will come up with a new word game for next Tuesday and continue the contest. Thanks to everyone who played. The decision was hard because they were great answers.


-Doc

10 comments:

The Mountain Cat said...

Congratulations Leighann!

Schmoop said...

Congrats to the Wonder Woman of the Midwest. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very funny. Congratulations.

The AbsolutGator said...

Leighann - You took the peach impressively!

Doc - I couldn't remember the city, but I recognized the peach tower immediately. Still gives me nightmares of plumber's crack.

Doc said...

Christine... Yours was good too but you and Leap o' Faith need to create a blog so you have a place to put an award if you win it... LOL!

Leighann said...

Why thank you! I didn't even prepare an acceptance speech!!

Dana said...

Sorry about that ... I had to fix a typo!

Leave it to Leighann to bend over Perez Hilton and get a giant peach in the process! CONGRATULATIONS Leighann!

Tink said...

That is the dirtiest looking peach I've ever seen. Reminds me of the strawberry graphic I saw on a cough drop bag last year. There was no mistaking it, it looked like a cooch. I couldn't eat another strawberry for months. ;)

Jahooni said...

Congrats Mrs. Wonderwoman!

Where will you hang such a prestigious award?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Doc, my question is...what's the thing sticking out at the bottom of the crack????? Hmmm.....